Special Feature: Products Sally Recommends
tuna ranch wrap recipe
When it comes to preparing a healthy, fun meal, tuna is a great option. It’s inexpensive and easy to prepare, especially with StarKist Tuna pouches! StarKist pouches travel conveniently when it comes to on-the-go meals and rushed lunches.
Tuna Ranch Wrap Recipe
- 1 StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch pouch
- 1 Whole wheat wrap
- Lettuce (as much or little as you prefer)
- Slices of tomato
- Chopped celery
- Cucumber slices
- Optional: 2 tbsp. low fat ranch dressing
- Tear and pour StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch pouch.
- Add your chopped celery to the mix and stir.
- Lay out your wrap and put cucumber slices and lettuce on the wrap.
- Pour your tuna mix on the wrap and roll. It’s ready to eat!
- Optional: Add 2 tbsp. low fat ranch dressing (this gives your wrap extra consistency).
I’m constantly on the go, so this is a perfect lunch option when I am busy. Even if you want to eat while you’re out of the house, you can easily pack these ingredients and take them with you. I love making this at work or at home. And it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare!
It’s a very versatile recipe, so feel free to add or eliminate certain vegetables. Tuna tastes great with almost anything, so play around with this recipe and see what you can come up with yourself!